[NEohioPAL] ACTING BY MISTAKE WITH WILLIAM ROUDEBUSH HAS TWO WORKSHOP SLOTS OPEN

Cindi cverbelun at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 09:55:17 PST 2020

ACTING BY MISTAKE WITH WILLIAM ROUDEBUSH HAS TWO WORKSHOP SLOTS OPEN

To all the people who have taken my class or have expressed interest in doing so!! I have two NEW 6 week sessions of ACTING BY MISTAKE beginning this Monday
and Tuesday night at 6:30pm  on Zoom(XMAS week off).

I have ONE SPOT open in each new session. I want to fill these slots before Monday. CONTACT ME TODAY and I will offer you a special deal to fill these two seats!!

If not you then...TELL A FRIEND....HELP  :)

Bill
267 971 3057