[NEohioPAL] Theater Downsizing Props, Costumes Stage Set items

Shannah Kurjian shankurj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:05:39 PST 2020

Last week, Orrville Community Theater (307 Hostetler Rd, Orrville OH) announced that, due to financial difficulties caused from the COVID-19 pandemic, we will moving from our location at the end of the year and transitioning into a nomadic theater.

There is a collection of props and costumes that will not be making the move which we would like to share with other theaters in our area! We would like to invite you to stop by during our open house on December 12 and 13 from noon-5pm to see if you could use any of those props and costumes.

We are grateful for your patience and understanding as we follow all COVID-19 precautions during our open house. Masks and social distancing will be required and a maximum of 15 visitors will be allowed in the theater at a time.

Hope you can join us!