[NEohioPAL] A story for Pearl Harbor Day

Bette Lou Higgins blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon Dec 7 06:56:08 PST 2020

*A Day That Will Live In Infamy*

Monday is December 7th – Pearl Harbor Day.  Kathryn Eyring of Aging
Gracefully TV asked me to tell her a Pearl Harbor story for her December
7th birthday. So I joined her via zoom to tell her this one from our
ORDINARY PEOPLE IN EXTRAORDINARY TIMES: STORIES OF WWII program for her.
Watch at https://aginggracefully.tv/pearl-harbor/

I hope you enjoy it as well and do take time on today to remember those who
fought in WWII.

Enjoy the story!

*– ¡ Bette Lou ! – *

Bette Lou Higgins

Artistic Director

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group,
simply reply to this e-mail.  We'd love to bring a program to you!

Are you looking for something unusual for the history lover on your gift
list?  Why not check out our book selection or consider a DVD of our
Emmy-nominated documentary <http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/books.html>,
TRAIL MAGIC:THE GRANDMA GATEWOOD STORY?

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director