[NEohioPAL] Choreographer Call

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:48:57 PST 2020

Cleveland Dance Project is calling all choreographers who are interested in
working with adult dancers, to submit an application for our Season 7
Showcase! Our adult dancers range from the beginner to the professional
dancer.

We were able to carry out Season 6 safely in October, filming all pieces
and premiering them at a drive in screen - and we will do it again in May
unless we can safely convert back to a live performance format.

Choreographers will be expected to create a short work (less than 4
minutes) in a professional, yet open and accepting dance family
environment. They will hold weekly 90 minute rehearsals, space provided and
paid for by CDP. Choreographers must be available for auditions on Jan 31
where their piece will be cast by the directing staff with input from
choreographers and adult dancers that attend auditions.

There is a $35 non-refundable application fee that must be paid by the
deadline. Early bird rate of $25 applies to applications that are received
in full by Dec 15.

We encourage choreographers of all styles and backgrounds to apply! Feel
free to e-mail us with questions. The application is online at
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/choreoapp
Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project