[NEohioPAL] Introducing........Meisner Online Weekly Classes w/ Houde School Of Acting

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 15:10:45 PST 2020

Hi All,
As the world continues to change, the acting world is of course, changing with it. Auditions are now online and callbacks are online as well.

A virtual callback?!

This is new territory for all actors from beginners to veterans.

How can we connect with our partner across a computer screen?

With that in mind, we have created a new online class called Meisner Online, a weekly class where you will learn and practice how to connect, read behavior and be present online just like you do in-person.

While the Meisner Technique is typically an in-person, face to face technique, we have created a way to do this remotely online.

Thanks to technology like zoom and zoom’s breakout rooms, we will simulate an in-person Meisner class completely online giving you the ability to be hypersensitive in an online setting. This also allows actors to continue honing their acting craft while safely in the comfort of their own home.

This weekly class will be taught by Meisner Technique expert, and founder of Houde School of Acting, Jessica Houde-Morris.

Registration: https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration/meisner-online-monthly-package-4-classes

Class Time: Saturdays 5-7pm
Class Teacher: Jessica Houde-Morris
If you have any questions, please feel free to message us.