[NEohioPAL] NEW Online Class "The Virtual Callback" - Are You Prepared For A Virtual Callback?

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 11:12:50 PST 2020

Hi All,
We are happy to announce a new online class to add to our schedule. We now offer up to 5 online classes per week!
"The Virtual Callback"

So you’ve sent in your self tape audition and now you’ve received a callback! Awesome!

Now what?!

Due to Covid-19 there have been so many changes in the industry, and most changes seem like they will most likely remain in place even after the dust settles. Let’s face it, will auditions and callbacks ever go back to in-person now that the industry and modern technology have made virtual auditions and callbacks possible?

We’ve contacted several casting directors from L.A. and Atlanta so we could learn exactly how the callback process is being handled these days. We learned the process and have put together an online weekly class to prepare you for your next callback.

Join us, safely from the comfort of your own home, and continue to hone you acting skills during these difficult times.

Register: The Virtual Callback Online Class (Monthly Package - 4 Classes) — Houde School of Acting

Class Time: Fridays 130pm
Class Teacher: Jessica Houde-Morris
Let us know if you have any questions or if you'd like to try out a free class..
Sincerely,Jessica Houde-Morris