[NEohioPAL] Fine Arts presents Home for the Holidays - YouTube Premiere

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Wed Dec 16 11:36:10 PST 2020

The Fine Arts Association presents
Home for the Holidays
YouTube Premiere!

Jingles the elf is searching for a promotion at the North Pole. She will help our cast earn “Nice” points by having them share holiday memories and familiar melodies like “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” “Where Are You, Christmas?,” and many more. The original performance is family-friendly, uplifting, and just what you need to start off your Holiday in a cheerful way!

WHEN

Premieres Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 7:30 pm!

ON  FAA’s YouTube Channel!

Check our website or our social media! The link will be available to watch from virtually anywhere!

https://www.fineartsassociation.org/home-for-the-holidays-2020/

or

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWbEY1Uq9JqrorupWl8DYg

 WHO

Haley Gagnon, Greg Gnau, Kyle Lorek, JJ Luster,

David Malinowski, Emily Raddell, Emily Stack,

Clients from FAA’s Creative Arts Therapies Department.

HOW MUCH

To view it is FREE and our gift to the community!

To support FAA, consider purchasing an “Angel Seat” for $15.00. Your name will be displayed on the empty seat to show your support of FAA. To purchase an Angel Seat, call (440) 951-7500 x100 by Saturday, December 19, 2020.   Or you can go to the Fine Arts website at fineartsassociation.org and click on the “Donate” button for other options.

Thank You to our Sponsor!

Sugar Pines Farm

With additional support from the Ohio Arts Council

Ann Hedger

Programming Coordinator

440-951-7500 x103

ahedger at fineartsassociation.org<mailto:ahedger at fineartsassociation.org>

The Fine Arts Association

All the Arts Under One Roof

38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby, OH 44094

www.fineartsassociation.org<http://www.fineartsassociation.org/>