[NEohioPAL] SEEKING PROGRAM HOSTS & PRODUCERS

Shawn Rech srech65 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:28:32 PST 2020

Transition Studios forthcoming (2021) News & Crime Streaming Network will
be in need of up-and-coming news professionals for:
*Crime Magazine programs
*Traditional News programs
*Deep dive programs

We are seeking a diverse group of journalists and hosts to work in a
high-paced "Vice" type environment. We'll be churning out a ton of content
so your resumes will quickly populate with national experience.

Ability to shoot and edit is a plus. No degree necessary. Must be a
self-starter and have a nose for good stories.

If chosen, you'll be a part of something special and exciting, with
national and international exposure from our humble Cleveland offices.

Interested parties should send a demo reel, a self-taped audition (any news
reading or narration) and resume to shawn at transitionstudios.com

Thanks,

*Shawn Rech*
*Transition Studios*