[NEohioPAL] THAT GUY, an Award Winning Play Script by Peter Anthony Fields

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:12:24 PST 2020

The script of my stage play, THAT GUY, is the top Award Winner in the
Performing Arts category of the 2020 Best Book Awards sponsored by American
Book Fest. http://americanbookfest.com/2020bbapressrelease.html

A playwright who receives inspiration by interacting with the imagined
characters from the play that he is currently writing, is struggling
through a period of writer’s block as his characters have “stopped talking”
to him. He soon begins to experience a strong resurgence of depression and
anxiety, along with other physical and cognitive impairments. After
receiving a devastating diagnosis, he is determined to get his life headed
in a productive and positive direction. But despite his best efforts,
everything that matters the most in his life seems to be on the verge of
falling apart.

Here's what people are saying about the script:

"...I loved reading That Guy, it really spoke to me on a very personal
level and I felt comforted and reassured by the struggle of the main
character with his thoughts and his writing, I'm sure many other audience
members would too!" --Rosie Devine, Drama teacher at Kingsley Academy, U.K.
“This is truly a beautiful work of art, […] this took ame on an emotional
journey that I did not expect to affect me so much in so many ways. It is
such a positive, powerful, and uplifting piece of work to me. I think that
it speaks to a lot of people – and not everyone in the same way.”
–Christine Haber, reader

Treat yourself or someone you know with a copy of THAT GUY: A STAGE PLAY,
available on Kindle and paperback at Amazon.com
https://amazon.com/dp/B08HGRW5JN
<https://amazon.com/dp/B08HGRW5JN?fbclid=IwAR1Z6ca7Mi1SS_p-r73wIn6tKtuNvi-PBenAITKQD_0m5B7mSOmLaMFcY34>

Thank you!
Sincerely,