[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL: New Voice Actors

Aja Hannah aja.hannah90 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 08:02:37 PST 2020

 Hello!

I am with Gather Round Podcast <http://gatherroundpodcast.com> and we are
casting for our first three podcast episodes. We had short stories
submitted and we are looking for voice actors to act them out. Any level of
talent is encouraged to apply and send in a submission. This is
volunteer-based and there is no payment at this time.

While you won't be evaluated on equipment, you will be evaluated on any
background noise like children or pets but talent is the lead.

Because it is a podcast, we will be recording remotely but we will have
equipment for those that need to use it.

We are looking for:

A young black voice childlike, female or male
A woman about to be a mother
A  passionate musician (woman)

There will be a variety of other smaller parts, dialogue with a brother or
an ungendered archangel.

To audition, please send a sample video of a monologue. We also accept
audio samples alongside a photo of yourself. Send it to
gatherroundthepodcast at gmail.com.

BIPOC are encouraged to apply. Our deadline is January 31 or when positions
are filled.

Thank you!

--
Aja (Asia) Hannah