[NEohioPAL] Coming Soon! Peter Lawson Jones on "Chicago Fire"

sue johnson wakeupwithsuejohnson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:04:23 PST 2020

Happy New Year Family, Friends, Colleagues & Arts Supporters . . . . .

As we begin to look forward to doing new things in 2021, here's an
opportunity to start your year off with a smile as you watch
 our dear Peter Lawson Jones be a featured guest on the upcoming episode of
"Chicago Fire."
*So, be sure to tune in to  the episode of NBC's Chicago Fire which airs
9:00 pm on Wednesday, January 13th.  *
(Feel free to spread the word.)

When good things happen, they often do so in multiples. And, so it is with
Peter.  Have you noticed the new Marathon gas commercial which is currently
airing?  That's Peter at the gas pump. Look closely and you'll see that
Peter's lovely wife Lisa is riding with him in the red convertible.
Isn't it great and encouraging when we see our local actors getting great
gigs?

Even though we're coming into a new year, keep doing everything to stay
safe and healthy.
Take care . . .
Sue Johnson
Director, Wake Up and Live's Actors Studio
Producer, "Wake Up and Live With the Arts"