[NEohioPAL] Non Profit Creation Advice

Margaret Reardon margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com
Sun Jan 3 17:04:01 PST 2021

Happy New Year all-
Once again I am coming to the NEOHIOPAL hive for advice. I am working up a
proposal to apply to become a 501(c)3 nonprofit, which will be separate
from my LLC, to create opportunities for arts based programming and
education. I would love to hear from people who have done this especially
in the last few years. Did  you use a lawyer? How did you handle the
costs?  I have a good sense of what goes into the process and the
responsibilities as I have a degree in
nonprofit management. I just want to hear from people who have done it.
Please contact me at @margaretreardon at margaretreardonmarketing.com
Thanks in advance!
Margaret

Margaret Reardon