[NEohioPAL] Kids On Camera Auditioning Class!

Lauren Nichols 1stteam at angelaboehmcasting.com
Tue Jan 5 21:34:27 PST 2021

1st Team Actors Studio
Crocker Park, Westlake

Kids On Camera Auditioning Class
Saturdays February 6th- March 27th
10:00-11:30 AM

Kids with a flair for the dramatic, a personality made for TV, and an
unparalleled creative streak need a place to harness their natural ability
and turn them into marketable skills. That’s where we come in. Students
will master the audition process from a flawless slate to a memorable
delivery and everything in between. The class will use sides from film and
television to learn script analysis techniques and incorporate improv as
well!

Our instructor will assign material and work the actors through their
preparation for an on camera audition. Students will present their skills
on camera and watch their auditions back to receive constructive pointers
from our instructor, Lucy Grimm. Her experience in front of the camera as
an actress, as well as her time on the other side of the casting table as
Casting Associate for Angela Boehm Casting, make her uniquely qualified to
guide our youngest actors as they jump into the world of acting.

*Registration and details at this link-*

 https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/kids-on-camera-auditioning/

*Questions? *

Email 1stTeam at AngelaBoehmCasting.com