[NEohioPAL] Call for musicians 2022

Thomas Sigel tsigel at sigelpress.com
Wed Jan 13 09:00:24 PST 2021

Ohio Regional Music Arts and Cultural Outreach (ORMACO) is lining up our
concert schedule for 2022. We are seeking professional musicians from a
variety of genres for the following:

One-hour live stream or pre-recorded streaming concerts ($150 honorarium)
for:
January 9, February 13, March 13 and April 10 from 2-3 pm.

One-hour outdoor Concerts in the Country to be held at ORMACO's home-
HeARTland, 8187 Camp Road, Homerville, OH 44235 ($150 honorarium) for:
May 15, June 12, July 10, Aug. 14, September 11 and October 9.

One-hour concerts at the Homerville Community Center Auditorium for:
November 13 and December 11 ($150 honorarium).

We are also lining up Jazz under the Stars, which takes place at Medina's
Uptown Park Gazebo from 7 to 9 pm. Honorarium is $500 per group for the
following 2022 dates:
June 4, July 9, August 6 and August 27

If interested, please email credentials and samples to tsigel at ormaco.org.