[NEohioPAL] LAST CHANCE! Tuition Free Programming for Teens

MAC Choreography macchoreography at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:32:23 PST 2021

*Registration is now open for the second semester at Next Level Performing
Arts Group based in South Euclid, Ohio! ** Rehearsals resume next week,  **Now
open to students currently enrolled in grades 7-12th!*

*This season our students and staff have been hard at work preparing for
movie auditions, working on television sets, performing for international
music festivals, and creating video projects tailored to each individual
student! *
*We are so excited to see what this new year will bring!*

*We at Next Level are training our members to be overall performers and
industry leaders offering 20+ rotating classes in addition to preparing for
our performance season and Showcase. And thanks to our generous donors,
this **inaugural year is tuition-free!*

 *OUR ROTATING CURRICULUM *
*(NOTE: Intended to be read going down by column):*

DANCE

MUSIC

ACTING

TV/FILM PRODUCTION

INDUSTRY EDUCATION

DANCE FOR FILM

VOICE

ACTING

ACTING FOR CAMERA

AUDITION PREP

EXPERI-DANCE!

MUSICAL THEATRE

ACTING FOR CAMERA

DANCE FOR FILM

FULL PACKAGE

HIP HOP/

STREET JAZZ

MUSIC THEORY

ACTING THE SONG

FILM SCENE STUDY

INDUSTRY INSIDER

JAZZ

WIND INSTRUMENTS

MONOLOGUES

MAKING A MOVIE MUSICAL

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING 101

TAP

WORLD MUSIC

SCENE STUDY

PRODUCTION 101

“YOU” IN THE ROOM!

THEATER

*HOW TO "BOOK!" (AUDITION BOOK CLASS)*

*  Here's a closer look into what we do:|*
https://youtu.be/Zbr4ju5-AKY
https://youtu.be/7tl_UB09fiY
https://youtu.be/N_z5jWMMAT4

*Email NextLevelShowChoir at gmail.com <NextLevelShowChoir at gmail.com> with any
questions or to register!*

*We hope to see you in this new year! :)*

*Best,*
*THE NEXT LEVEL TEAM*