[NEohioPAL] The Singing Angels - 2nd & 3rd Grade Littlest Angels

Carol Thompson Carol at singingangels.org
Wed Jan 20 13:42:21 PST 2021

The Singing Angels
Littlest Angels Training Chorus
ENROLL NOW!

Hybrid Classes begin
Saturday, February 13th, 2021

The Singing Angels experience for second and third graders!

We teach beginning singing and performing skills, rhythm and music theory, and our program features special concert opportunities.

Rehearsals: Saturdays, 9:15 am to 10:15 am, February 13th - June 12th, 2020.

Call to enroll in The Littlest Angels Training Chorus,
Carol Thompson (216) 432-5555 ext. 1700

Our rehearsal studios are located at:

3600 Biddulph Avenue, Suite A
Cleveland, Ohio  44109

www.singingangels.org

                                                                                                                        The Singing Angels is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
                                                                                                                                      residents  through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.