[NEohioPAL] Casting Male Lead w/ No Lines for College short film production in Ohio City/Cleveland Area

Cameron Kaglic abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:13:43 PST 2021

Cuyahoga Community College Production
Seeking Male Actors for Lead..
Student short Film in advanced class.
Shooting in the Cleveland/Ohio City area.

ABUSER
Written & Directed by Cam Kaglic

Unpaid part(s), Non-Union.
Credit on film, copy of film & food/snacks provided.
Reply with cover email and headshot or recent photo and resume to the director @ abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com <mailto:abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com>
REPLY ASAP. SHORT FILM SHOOTING IN FEB.
Please include availability for Feb-Mar 2021.

Must send Headshot and full body pictures.
Must have phone or camera propped up and not held by actor in a waist up medium shot and wide full body shot.

About the Film
A young woman Rooney a newly recovered addict, is tested be her deceased partner on the anniversary of his death to get intoxicated trying to cope with the circumstance of his death.

Characters
Rooney is a lates 20s woman who is stubborn but independent, someone who is an addict trying very hard to change but is weak to the influences around her.

Malcolm is Rooneys late fiancé who was killed in a car accident caused by Rooneys drunk intoxicated behavior.

About the Director
As a new director I am a driven hardworking film student looking to gain as much experience as I can before graduating and build those strong relationships with the arts community. I relish in the opportunities to work with new people and create an openly creative set and experience all around.

Actor would be working a lot with the lead actor, there will be a handful of scenes that you will be involved in where you will be speaking and saying dialogue but for the purpose of the film these will be flashbacks with no sound.

Excited to get to know you and get started.