[NEohioPAL] Artists: Need A New Space To Call HOME?

Kishia Williamson kishia.williamson at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:40:24 PST 2021

Walk Right In When Opportunity Knocks!
My name is Kishia Townsend, but my friends call me Kish.

I hope you’ll think of me when you or someone you know wants to sell, buy, rent or invest in real estate.

I was born, raised and educated in our region and have worked in our communities providing resources as a non-profit fundraiser, small business consultant and real estate professional for over 10 years. I know and appreciate the creative community in the Greater Cleveland area!

Feel free to reply to this message or click below to connect with me:

Kishia Williamson Townsend
REALTOR
Key Realty Northeast Ohio
216-772-1287 voice | text