[NEohioPAL] EMIR Kids and Teens Programs

EMIR Productions LLC emirproductions88 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:31:31 PST 2021

EMIR Kids and Teens Programs by EMIR Productions LLC

WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT?

We focus on building our children up by using theatre as a medium. EMIR
Kids and Teens is committed to making sure every child feels welcomed and
empowered. Employing professional actors that are also teachers who work
with children, makes sure we meet the children where they are. EMIR
Productions LLC is based in NYC, but our Founder and Education Director is
from the Akron area. Your child will have NYC experience brought to their
home.

New Student Deals:

CODE "OS102" for $100 (for EMIR Onstage 102 only)

CODE "OS15" for 10% off (for EMIR Onstage 101 only)

CODE "SIBLINGS" for 15% off for siblings

CODE "GROUP" for 25% off with a group of 5 or more

EMIR Kids Onstage 101

AGES 7-12

Starts February 22nd, 2021

Mondays and Wednesdays

4:45 pm-5:45 pm EST

ABOUT THE CLASS!

This 12 week program has the performer in mind. Every two weeks will be a
theme related lesson on everything about performing onstage. From
auditioning online or in person to learning different styles of dance, EMIR
Kids will hit it all and bring it together for one final showcase for
family and friends.

Included in the tuition are: A t-shirt, a binder, and a digital copy of the
final showcase.

Tuition Price: $297 with Payment Plans Available

*EMIR Kids Onstage 102*

*Disney's The Little Mermaid Jr.- Remixed*

*Starting February 16th, 2021*

*Ages 7-12 Years Old*

*12 Weeks Tuesdays & Thursdays*

*On Zoom*

*Price $525 with Payment Plans Available*

*Includes a free 30 minute private session with an award winning TV/Film
actor ($240 value) and a free Little Mermaid bag.*

ABOUT THE CLASS!

For 12 weeks, we will be hitting on different themes like character
development, auditioning, and working as an ensemble, and unlike our
introductory class Onstage 101, we will be focused on putting those themes
into one show, The Little Mermaid Jr.

WHY DO WE CALL IT REMIXED?

This production will be done a different way. We are allowing the children
to have their input and there will be no auditioning for parts. Everyone
will have the chance to shine!

Head to www.emirproductions.net/emirkidsandteens for more information and
to book today.

<https://drive.google.com/u/1/settings/storage?hl=en&utm_medium=web&utm_source=gmail&utm_campaign=manage_storage>