[NEohioPAL] New Children's Theatre Needs Kids for a Introduction Concert

EMIR Productions LLC emirproductions88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:44:51 PST 2021

EMIR Productions LLC (NYC) in partnership with Imani Community Programming
(Barberton, Ohio) has established a new children's theatre company and are
in need of kids to do an introduction concert for prospective donors.

*WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:*
3-4 (6-11 year olds) who like to sing
2-3 (12-13 year olds) who love to dance all styles
1-2 (14-18 year olds) who love to sing and can possibly do harmonies

HOW TO AUDITION:
1. 6-11 year olds: Please send a video of you singing your favorite song
with a picture and resume (if applicable)

2. 12-13 year olds: Send a freestyle dance to your favorite song. All
styles are welcome, but we want to see your personality. Include a picture
and a resume (if applicable)

3. 14-18 year olds: Send in a video of you singing your favorite song with
a picture and a resume (if applicable)

Send in your auditions to info at emirproductions.net with the subject "Your
Name" Submission by *February 13th, 2021 at 8pm EST.*

*ABOUT REHEARSALS AND PERFORMANCES:*
All rehearsals will be on Zoom and we will have 2-3 rehearsals in person
before the performances. The performances will be in person, with COVID
restrictions, on:
April 11th (6-11 year olds)
April 18th (12-13 year olds)
April 25th (14-18 year olds)

All performances will be live streamed as well if family members would like
to join in to see, and we will be performing at 803 Wooster Road North
Barberton, Ohio 44203.
*** If your child is picked for the performance, they will automatically be
cast in the first production in October.

Please let us know if you have any questions at all and we cannot wait to
see your audition.