[NEohioPAL] Performer or Musician looking to gain some experience

Lorrainna lorrainna15 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:02:32 PST 2021

Hello!

I am looking to have a Performer ( Singer, guitar player, any instrument player ) to play at a small backyard event in the next couple of months! I am also interested in a MC!

This will be the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some experience performing in front of a small crowd of people 20-30. This event will be outside & will be following Covid-19 guidelines!

Please email me for more details I really would love to hear from you! Thank you

-lorrainna15 at gmail.com