[NEohioPAL] EMIR Kids Spring Session for Ages 7-12

EMIR Productions LLC emirproductions88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:36:31 PST 2021

EMIR Kids Onstage 101 Spring Session: This class will be for kids that love
everything about performing and being onstage. They will learn every aspect
from performing to auditioning to even learning a little about directing
and being part of an ensemble. At the end of the 12 weeks we will have a
final showcase movie that will be streamed for all family and friends.

To see the winter showcase, head over to our website.
www.emirproductions.net/videos

*With this class they will receive a binder, a t-shirt with their name, and
a copy of the showcase*

Details:
Ages 7-12
Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:45pm EST- 5:45pm EST
Starting March 22nd
Tuition is $297 or $99 a month

Specials for new students:
15% off for siblings with code "SIBLINGS"
25% off for a group of 5 or more with code "GROUP"

To sign up go to www.emirproductions.net/emirkidsandteens