[NEohioPAL] Dark Room Zoom presented by CPT - Tuesday, March 9th

Mindy Herman herman.mindy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:14:47 PST 2021

*Dark Room Zoom*
*Open Mic presented by Cleveland Public Theatre*

*Tuesday, March 9th*

The Dark Room is a place where writers take center stage and their work has
a chance to grow. We are going to read some new work via Zoom instead of
our regular in-person gathering.

*WRITERS: *Submit up to 10 pages of *new* work in advance to me at
herman.mindy at gmail.com. Space is limited - all submissions will be chosen
randomly.  *Submission deadline is Tuesday, March 2nd at 6:00pm. *

*ACTORS: *Please let me know if you can participate by *Wednesday, March
3rd at 6:00pm. *You *must* RSVP to me by that time to be considered for
casting.

*7:00pm: *Zoom Meeting Opens

*7:30pm - 9:15pm: *Open Mic Session readings

If you would like to watch and listen but not read or submit work, please
do! But you must RSVP to me at this e-mail address so I can send you the
Zoom meeting information via e-mail.

Thanks and I will see you in the Dark Room Zoom!
-Mindy
Mindy Childress Herman
www.footstepsmediallc.com
www.theumbrellatheatre.com