[NEohioPAL] Voice Virtual lessons!!

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 19:21:50 PST 2021

YOU CAN FIND YOUR VOICE
Throughconsistent, focused vocal study

Specialrate for new students

Buy 4 get 1 free!!

Whether you haveprofessional aspirations or just want to have fun,

I can help you build theskills you need, and teach you how to apply the principles of healthy vocalproduction to every style of music.

TEACHING VIRTUALLY
Aboutme: I have been teaching voice for over 30 years. I have 40 years of professional performing experience. My students range from seasoned professionals, to newsingers. They have been accepted into the finest colleges, and can be seen andheard on stage, in film and recordings, from local and regional theaters to professionaltheaters in L.A., Broadway, and around the world.
Pleasesee my website for more details and to contact me:

www.shaffervoicestudio.com

Be well,

Sharon Shaffer