[NEohioPAL] convergence-continuum seeking Actors for NEOMFA Film

Cory Molner cmolner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 17 12:55:52 PST 2021

For the tenth year,convergence-continuum continues its successful collaboration with the NortheastOhio Master of Fine Arts (NEOMFA) in Creative Writing Program. This year, insteadof producing a series of plays, we will be producing a series of films writtenby the MFA candidates. These films will be digitally released mid-april, andwill be free to view. The festival will feature films written by LauraBarbieri, Gabby DiDonato, David Hansen, Justin Lazor and Ralph Myers.

We are seeking three actors for one film:

·        Onefemale actress late 50's - late 60's

·        Twofemale actresses, early 20s, must be willing to work night shoots, outdoors.

·        Onemale actor, early 20s, must be willing to work night shoots, outdoors.

All filming will followenhanced COVID guidelines, aligned with guidance provided by CSU. All actorswill receive a stipend for participation.

For more information, please contact Dan Riordan, Directorat dwr.riordan at gmail.com, or convergence-continuum Executive Director Cory Molner at cmolner at convergence-continuum.org.

Cory MolnerExecutive Director, convergence-continuum Theater