[NEohioPAL] ANNIE MANN The Musical

david mcdougald davidmcdougald at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 18:31:31 PST 2021

$$$ PAID STUDIO/VIDEO WORK $$$ For “ANNIE MANN The Musical”***

OPEN AUDTIONS!!!

CGA Productions Group is seeking talented singers to complete pre-production on this new original musical/video presentation featuring the music of Dreadlock Dave & My Friend Bill.

PROCESS: Please send an introductory email (not necessary, but feel free to include resume, head shot, demo reel, etc...) to cgaproductionsgroup at gmail.com with the choice of the character you’d like to audition for. (Please See Vocal Ranges & Info Below)

In return you will receive an audition track with a guide vocal and an instrumental version of the same track along with a lyric sheet.

We will then ask you to submit a video audition (cell phone quality OK) asap but within one week. If selected we will invite you to perform live in a studio setting for paid recording/video session in a location to be determined maintaining also social distance protocols.

ANNIE MANN The Musical CHARACTERS:

FILIUS

(The Teen Angel Trying To Get His Wings, Uplifting & Smart)

Vocal Range A3-D4 (Male Character Age 18)

THE VOICE OF GOD

(The Charming Old Guy ala Jimmy Durante, animated and fun)

Vocal Range A2-D4 (Male Character Age 50’s)

ANNIE MANN

(The young girl who wants to save the world and her Dad Avery Mann)

Vocal Range A3-D5 (Female Character Age 11)

AVERY MANN

(The Male Lead Caring Father & Artist But Stubborn, Selfish & Lost, Love Interest Of Christina)

Vocal Range A2-G4 (Male Character Age 33)

CHRISTINA (MANN)/CHRIS DEJESUS

(The Caring, Hippie-like Love Interest Of Avery, Just Wants To Be Avery’s Wife & Stepmother To Annie /The Strong Militant Female Hero)

Vocal Range G3-B4 (Ability To RAP) (Female Character Age 27)

THE JANITOR

(The Flamboyant, Animated, Fun & Smart Raconteur)

Vocal Range A2-A#4 (Male Or Female Character Age 18-65)

DR. SIGMUND

(The Evil Antagonist, Controlling “German” Psychiatrist)

Vocal Range G3-E4 (Male Character Age 50-60’s)

OPEN AUDTIONS!!!

If you are interested in a audition please send an introductory email to cgaproductionsgroup at gmail.com