[NEohioPAL] Summer Kids Film Program - Work with Professional Filmmakers!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 07:45:33 PST 2021

ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2021 SUMMER CAMP IS NOW OPEN!

*Amazing things have been happening at Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy!*

The films our students have been making are winning awards at festivals all
across the country and abroad. PBS just did a wonderful piece about the
program WATCH THE VIDEO
<https://lakewoodyoungfilmmakersacademy.createsend1.com/t/t-l-majutl-l-r/>
and multiple former LYFA students have gone to or have been accepted into
prestigious film programs like NYU!

Yes there is no better time to enroll in the Lakewood Young Filmmakers
Academy Summer Camp Program.

So act now. Once again due to COVID concerns we will be limiting enrollment
to allow for social distancing and COVID protocols. Please check out our
revamped program structure. Like last year your child will choose what area
of the film they wish to work in (i.e. writing, acting, crew, editing,
etc.) and will only be in the camp on those days.

However, unlike last year we are allowing students to enroll in multiple
days, until slots are filled. So if your child wants to write and act, or
direct and edit, they have the option to register for multiple days until
all the slots are filled. That is why early registration is so important
this year.

VISIT THE WEBSITE <http://www.lakewoodyfa.com/summer-camp> HERE
<http://www.lakewoodyfa.com/summer-camp> TO REGISTER TODAY AND TO WATCH ALL
4 PREVIOUS SUMMER CAMP FILMS - INCLUDING BEST PICTURE WINNER
*THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE! *
--
Hortencia Swinderman
Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy