[NEohioPAL] Short. Sweet. Film Fest.

Short. Sweet. short.sweet.film.fest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:32:16 PST 2021

The 10th Annual Short. Sweet. Film Fest. will be hosting both an online, On
Demand and in person festival February 24th-28th.  Our On Demand festival
is completely FREE to anyone thanks to our generous sponsor, Launchpad
Productions <https://www.goforlaunchpad.com/>.  Film lovers can go to
www.shortsweetfilmfest.com and register for On Demand access.  We have over
150 short films, table readings of award-winning screenplays, and Q & A's
with filmmakers, all for FREE.

We are also having limited in person screenings at the Alex Theater at the
Metropolitan at the 9.  Patrons can go to www.shortsweetfilmfest.com to
purchase tickets.  Masks will be required at all times unless a patron is
eating or drinking and a temperature check will be taken for every patron
at the box office.

Also, with this being our 10th year, we will be celebrating 10 of the best
films from the past 10 years both online and in person.