[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS (1 Girl, 2 Men) for a Short Film in April

Nehemiah Stark n.strakovsky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:03:18 PST 2021

Cleaning House (Working Title): A father and daughter pass a morning in Grandpa’s working class bar when his estranged brother arrives.

Written and Directed by an MFA Film Directing student at California Institute of the Arts

Roles:

ANA (female, 8-12) — a precocious student with a passion for marine life
ENCI (male, 36-46) — Ana’s father, tending to his father’s bar while he’s in the hospital
SAM (male, 65-75) — Enci’s uncle, a restauranteur

The crew takes COVID seriously and we will be going about production in the safest way possible, including mandatory tests for cast and crew and a multipoint safety protocol.

-Shooting in Cleveland
-Compensation provided, limited budget
-SAG-AFTRA student contract may be pursued, should the right actors require
-10-page script, 2-3 shooting days
-Full production crew
-Copies for reels will be provided
-Festival submission

(We posted this a couple weeks back but the script has changed. If you have already written, no need to write again. We have your info and will contact for a reading if you may be a fit.)

Thank you for your consideration! Please email nehemiahstark at alum.calarts.edu <mailto:nehemiahstark at alum.calarts.edu> with headshots, film work samples, and for more information.
Should there be a possible fit, we will send sides for you to record.

Best wishes, and safety,
Nehemiah

http://nehemiahstark.com <http://nehemiahstark.com/>