[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House - Local Vendor List - Inquiry

Tyler Jacobson tjacobson at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Mar 2 06:07:37 PST 2021

Cleveland Play House is in the process of researching and seeking more local vendors to partner with. We are reaching out to you asking for any suggestions you have of excellent vendors in the Northeast Ohio region. While we are open to any suggestions you may have, we are particularly interested in businesses that are owned by underrepresented groups, including but not limited to BIPOC, women, and LGBTQ+ identifying individuals. We are also interested in businesses that have made a strong commitment to improving our Northeast Ohio community in their own special way. We have provided a couple of different categories to help jumpstart your memory, but will also provide a section for anything we may have forgotten. We are so thankful for any suggestions you may have and we are excited to learn of new businesses to explore within our community!

If you have any recommendations, please fill out our google document: https://forms.gle/38kyfUAnJri7gJK88
Thanks,

Tyler Jacobson
He/Him/His