[NEohioPAL] 82nd Street Theatre Auditions for non-musical Cinderella for Kids

82nd Street Theatre 82ndsttheatre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 06:39:46 PST 2021

Upcoming Auditions at 82nd Street Theatre

For *Cinderella*

A Non-musical Play by Kathryn Schultz Miller

SHOW DATES *June 3-5*

*Auditioning students Grades 1-6*

Monday, March 22, 2021 6-9 PM

Director Jim Church

Our auditions are held with all actors together. It is a relaxed atmosphere
and we ask that students stay for the whole time. Please be ready to do
some reading from the script.

Fill Out an Online Form at  Online Registration
<https://www.alcc.cc/auditionform>

Find more information here: Audition Website <https://alcc.cc/Auditions>

Auditions at

Abundant Life Community Church

10143 Royalton Road, Suite N and O

North Royalton, OH 44133

440-877-1202

Alcc.cc

Direct inquiries to 82 at alcc.cc

*Safety Procedures for Productions*

We have been in contact with the Ohio CDC and the local Health Department
and will be following guidelines from them as we proceed with our
productions. More information will be handed out at the Parent Meeting. General
Safety Precautions are Here
<https://faithconnector.s3.amazonaws.com/alcc/files/82nd_Street_Theatre/Father_of_the_Bride/06_safety_procedures.pdf?r=82180893>