[NEohioPAL] On Camera Workshops with Chicago Actor/Coach Maura Kidwell

Lauren Nichols 1stteam at angelaboehmcasting.com
Wed Mar 3 09:15:35 PST 2021

1st Team Actors Studio
Crocker Park
is excited to host Chicago acting coach, Maura Kidwell!
(Chicago Med, Chicago Fire, South Side, Sirens, Joe Pera Talks with You,
Boss)

Check out the incredible line up of workshops!

Saturday, 3/20 12:30-3:30

*Nailing the One-Liner *

in a way that supports the larger story, but does not draw attention away
from that story. This course will offer a barebones technique to deliver
one-line audition, often the hardest ones to get off the page!

https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/nailing-the-one-liner/

Saturday, 3/20 4:30-7:30

*Prep Big, Perform Small – The Successful Under-Five Audition*

The more lines we have in an episode, the more integral we are to the
episode’s storyline. This class will offer an efficient script analysis
process for under-fives, aimed at identifying the character choices that
most effectively move the episode’s story along.

https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/coming-soon-maura-kidwell/

Sunday, 3/21 10:00-1:00

*Bold and Brave – Tackling High Emotional and Physical Stakes in
Auditions” *

In action-packed television programs, we’re often called upon to play small
characters in big trouble. How do you “fall into a cement truck” or “dangle
off of a bridge” in an audition? This class will walk you through it.
Please wear clothes you’re comfortable moving in.

https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/bold-and-brave-tackling-high-emotional-and-physical-stakes-in-auditions/

*Questions? Email us at 1stTeam at AngelaBoehmCasting.com*

* See you in the studio!*