[NEohioPAL] Need help scheduling your vaccine?

Theresa Benyo-Marzullo aeronauticsnut at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 04:18:35 PST 2021

Good morning!
My name is Theresa Benyo-Marzullo and I've been a member of the NE Ohio theater family (yes, you all are like family to me) for over 25 years. About 1 year ago I was making face masks to help with the COVID pandemic. Today, I'm helping people schedule their COVID vaccines. I have a FB page  called 'VacUpdate NE Ohio'  where I post helpful information and updates to the current vaccine situation in NE Ohio, updates on the eligible groups, and post tips on how to schedule vaccines. If you are a regular FB user, please like and follow my page if you are in need of COVID vaccine information and support.
Also, you've probably heard of the Vaccine Queens. They were actually my inspiration to continue to help others with the vaccine signups. I've helped a few friends here and there with scheduling, but then I heard their story. I've offered to help them and they encouraged me to help my circle of friends and family. So, I've established an email address specifically to help those schedule vaccines. You may email me at vaxhelper at yahoo.com. You can email me your questions about the whole COVID vaccine thing and get technical help with some of the signup platforms. I've noticed glitches with some of them.
I can also help schedule appointments at Marc's, Giant Eagle and Rite Aid Pharmacies. Those places allow me to schedule for someone other than myself. I would need some information from you though:NameBirthdate (all those over the age of 60 qualify as of March 4)Phone numberEmail AddressOccupation or medical condition at which you qualify if you are not over 60.
I will keep that information private and destroy it when your vaccine is scheduled. Fred can vouch for me. I've done several shows with him since 1999.
With best regards,Theresa