[NEohioPAL] Health & Fitness TV Program Looking for Guest for Zoom Interview

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 05:52:49 PST 2021

Hey health professionals and fitness friends, I am taping a few episodes of "Mind, Body, & Spirit" on Tuesday March 16th (sometime between 3:30-5:30pm) and I am looking for potential guests. It will be a 7-9 minute interview done virtually (due to the pandemic). I'll be at the Community Focus TV studios (formerly Cable 9 in Macedonia) but guest will be virtually interviewed. If anyone has a topic they'd like to share with the public please email me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com. You will get a copy to use as you like to promote yourself.

You would need a device with a camera on it to do the interview - laptop, tablet, computer.
If you are not free March 16th but are still interested please still let me know and I will keep your information on file for future tapings.
Topics can be anything health related, sports, nutrition, wellness, spiritual related, cooking demo, exercise demo, etc.
Thank you so much!
Karen Kawolics, MS RD LD, MEd, NBC-HWCRegistered Dietitian / TV Host
Here are some links below to My Community Focus TV:
http://mycommunityfocus.org/lifestylehttps://business.facebook.com/CommunityFocusOhio
https://mycommunityfocus.app/search?category_id=73452