[NEohioPAL] Get your ticket to The Indie Gathering

Kristina Michelle SnowKrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 05:40:30 PST 2021

The 25th Indie Gathering International Film Festival has gone virtual, and Wednesday (3/10) is the last day to purchase tickets. Join us virtually March 12th-14th for close to 100 films. Participate in filmmaker Q&As. See lectures and panels on all kinds of film topics, from acting and casting to producing and editing. Special guests like Dan O'Shannon (writer/producer: "Cheers", "Frasier", "Modern Family"), Gary Jones (director: "Xena", "Mosquito", "Boogeyman 3"), and actor Joe Estevez. Tickets available at http://theindiegathering.com/tickets-for-march.html.
Tickets for MARCH - The International Indie Gathering<http://theindiegathering.com/tickets-for-march.html>
Tickets are now on sale for our virtual event, The 25th Indie Gathering happening March 12th to 14th, 2021. All "attendees" participating in our virtual
theindiegathering.com