[NEohioPAL] Youth in Grades 6-12 - Join Heights Youth Theatre in Creating an Original Show

Pamela Fine olydia78 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:48:07 PST 2021

We didn’t forget about you Grades 6-12!
(Instead, we designed a project just for you!)
You may be wondering what is to become of our older HYT participants
(Grades 6-12)? Is there a show for us this year?

The answer is a resounding YES!

The catch is that during this unusual time, we are using an unusual
approach. WE ARE GOING TO CREATE OUR OWN SHOW!!

INFORMATIONAL MEETING WEDNESDAY MARCH 10th at 7:00PM
(You must register in advance to receive the zoom link)

*Learn More/ Register <https://heightsyouththeatre.com/hytcreate/>*