[NEohioPAL] Virtual Screenwriting Session Event #2

Sarah Smith ses200687 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 10:16:57 PST 2021

Come join us for a our SECOND online screenwriting event hosted by Stowe Story Labs alumni, Sarah Elizabeth Smith!
Meet with other Ohio screenwriters as we brainstorm, write and chat about our work! All experience levels are welcome!
This is a free event, but registration is required. Use the link below!
Registration ends Friday March 21, 2021,

Virtual Screenwriting Session #2

|  |  |

|  |
Virtual Screenwriting Session #2

Sunday March 21, 2021 1pm-3pm via zoom Registration deadline is Friday March 19, 2021 Link Info will be sen...