[NEohioPAL] Short Film Auditions (1 girl, 1 man) LAST CALL

Nehemiah Stark n.strakovsky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 22:28:09 PST 2021

Logline: An estranged uncle visits his brother’s bar, which his nephew tends to with his young daughter.

All roles paid according to experience and budget.
Written and Directed by an MFA student at California Institute of the Arts. Filming in Cleveland in mid-late April.
Copies for reels will be provided and we intend to submit to festivals. We have a full, fantastic production crew.

Roles:

ANA (female, 8-12) — a precocious student
ENCI (male, 30s-40s) — Ana’s father, a builder tending to his father’s bar while he’s sick
SAM (male, 60s-70s) — Enci’s uncle, a New York restauranteur (FILLED)

The crew takes covid seriously and we will be going about production in the safest way possible, including helping schedule free tests for any unvaccinated cast and crew and maintaining a multipoint safety protocol.

Please email nehemiahstark at alum.calarts.edu <mailto:nehemiahstark at alum.calarts.edu> with headshots, work samples, and for more information.
Should there be a possible fit, we will send sides for you to record. Looking forward to talking more!

With my gratitude and respect,
Nehemiah

http://nehemiahstark.com <http://nehemiahstark.com/>

P.S. We posted this twice in the last month. If you have already written, no need to write again. We have your info and will contact for a reading if you may be a fit. Thank you so much for your consideration and interest.