[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge Event Center

skyshop1 at aol.com skyshop1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 13:56:45 PDT 2021

Skyview Lodge Event Center

 Established in 1969

336 Pearl Road, Brunswick, Ohio 44212   330-225-8345

D.J. Assistant - Beginner Position - Part-Time Seasonal

We are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing person to join our team.

Applicant must be reliable and be able to work flexible hours.

Great position for high school, college students, young adult, or retired
worker.

Most events take place on weekends, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Perfect candidate is a person that is interested in the entertainment
industry, communications, and loves music.

Must have the ability to communicate and work well with others.  We are a
seasonal facility.

Must be able to use a microphone.

If you enjoy the entertainment/wedding/hospitality industry this job is for
you. Wedding experience helpful.

Will train the right person.  The position is a part-time position that can
offer from 8-16 hours per week.

Must have flexible hours.  Hours are limited to start.  DUE to Covid we are
slowly re-opening for the 2021/2022 season.

Hours of operation are directly related to the events that are scheduled.

Starting Rate of pay is based on experience. $10-$15 per hour

(Advancement possibility for the right candidate.)

Duties

*       Hosting wedding and party events. Wedding facility and community
event center.

*       Strong communication skills are needed.

*       Strong speaking voice, outgoing and entertaining position for the
right person.

*       Computer skills a plus.

*       Knowledge and appreciation of the hospitality industry a plus.

*       Appearance for weddings and parties includes dress attire.

*       Tear down in the evening of tables and chairs and equipment to put
away after events.

*       Meeting with various clients/brides/grooms to discuss the type or
music, etc. for their event.

*       Carry and set up of equipment at the facility. All other duties as
assigned.

*       Able to understand musical needs for several generations of clients.

*       A strong knowledge of music in a wide range of age groups wedding,
classical, country, rock, etc.

*       Position requires some lifting.  Manual labor must be able to
perform duties as assigned.

Dress Code:

*       Formal attire for Wedding Events.

*       Semi casual for community events. Birthday, Retirement, Baby
Showers, Fundraisers, etc.

Employees are part of our team to offer exceptional service to our guests.

All applicants must be drug and alcohol free and are subject to random
drug/alcohol screening.

Drug and or alcohol use is grounds for immediate dismissal.  No call no show
is grounds for dismissal.

Interested applicants can apply by email:
<mailto:skyviewlodge1969 at gmail.com> skyviewlodge1969 at gmail.com

Send resume and letter of interest.