[NEohioPAL] Fwd: HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR MODELS CASTING CALL!!!

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 07:00:10 PDT 2021

L Rya Photography is currently looking for models for the Class of 2021.
Each year we will be selecting 3 new team members that will receive a free
Senior Premium photo session($375.00 Value) with a special blog entry on
our website! To participate you must currently be a senior in high school
near Northeast Ohio. Senior Reps must be willing to agree to share images
on social media platforms & tag the studio.  A signed model release will be
required by a parent or guardian unless you are over the age of 18.  Each
participant will be required to purchase a Diamond ($155.00 value)
print package.  If you are interested or know a friend who would be
interested please email *LRyaphotography at gmail.com
<LRyaphotography at gmail.com>* or call a studio representative at
(216)452-0924. Submissions for this year must be received ASAP!!!  More
info can be found on our website LRyaPhotography.com