[NEohioPAL] Is your organization set up to succeed during any situation?

DeBorah Elizabeth reeldeborahm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 19:40:46 PDT 2021

Has your organization  developed a Safety Health Plan that will pandemic
proof your business?

Are you looking to build your safety team with in person as well as remote
team members?

With the OSHA training, certified safety Health practitioner training and
several certifications in covid-19 compliance I will make the perfect
remote team member.

I can assist you with every aspect of the ever evolving and changing
dynamic of the workplace before during or after a pandemic that will keep
your cast, crew, employees and customers safe.

Leave a message for me here at 440-299-7856 or reach me here on NEOhioPal.

I have resume and certifications to share with serious inquiries. My name
is Deborah.

DeBorah McCreath
https://ReelDeb.com
https://www.backstage.com/vo/DeBorahMcCreath/