[NEohioPAL] You are invited to a virtual watch party on Saturday, March 27 at 7pm EST.

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Mar 25 15:40:03 PDT 2021

Hi Everyone, this Saturday, March 27, at 7pm EST, we would love you to
join us for our movie's watch party for Wu Xia 2 The Code at
https://watchbeem.com/cowatch/wu-xia-2-the-code-special-watch-party

This is a scifi action independent feature film made in 2019 and
released in 2020, we would love you to support this indie film shot with
several Panasonic GH5 cameras.

This feature film has won many awards at several film festivals
including 3 Best Feature Action film awards, Best Action Sequence, Best
Supporting Actor Keith Collins II, Best cinematography and finally Best
Editing Feature Film.

There is a $5 price set as we are also trying out this new watch party
platform wanted to see how the whole system work.

Please consider joining us, definitely would love to see you all there
chatting with the cast/crew. For more information, visit watchbeem.com
or the direct link below:

See you all this Saturday, March 27 at 7pm EST! Let us help supporting
each other!

Thank you!

#indie #scifi #feature #action #movie #filmmaking #beemwatch

--
-------------
Johnny Wu

Producer (2015-2021)
75th Cleveland Cultural Gardens' One World Day
www.clevelandculturalgardens.org [2]

Co-Founder
Cleveland Asian Festival
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

VP of Communications
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans"
OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month
OCA AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
www.ocagc.org/imagetv
OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations
promote AsiaTown.
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

WKYC TV3 Community Advisory Board
City of Cleveland Community Affairs Board
St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient
Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame
Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council
2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mdifilm.com
[2] http://www.clevelandculturalgardens.org