[NEohioPAL] Hamilton and Frozen with EPCT Ohio Summer Intensives

EMIR Productions LLC emirproductions88 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:23:00 PDT 2021

EMIR Productions LLC (New York City) and Imani Community Programming
(Barberton, Ohio) have partnered up to open a children’s theatre like no
other.

EMIR Productions Children’s Theatre was born to give our Ohio youth an
opportunity to learn about themselves, learn about their passions, and have
a community of their own. We strive to bring the ambition of NYC and mix it
with the family atmosphere of Ohio!

We are pleased to announce we are bringing two 3 week Summer Intensives for
Ages 6-17. And if you could guess from the title, we are doing Hamilton and
Frozen some of the most popular shows and movies out there!

Frozen: The Musical Summer Intensive
Ages 6-12
Thursday’s and Fridays
June 24th-July 9th
10am-2pm
$150
Showcase: July 10th at 7pm

Hamilton: An American Musical Summer Intensive
Ages 13-17
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
June 21st-July 7th
10am-3pm
$250
Showcase: July 10th at 7pm

The max we can have for each program is 10 students and we have payment
plans available for any and everyone. We do not want any child left out
because of money!

Each summer intensive will have participation gifts (customized T-Shirt and
a Binder) and lunch will be provided!

Directors: Rantea Emir Thompson (Frozen)
Jonathan Merechant (Hamilton)

Choreographer: Tank Jackson

Musical Director: TBA

Book your spot now before we are all full. If the program does become full,
your child will be put on a waitlist as we may offer another camp for
another 3 weeks.

Go to www.emirproductions.net/summer for more information

--
Rantea Thompson