[NEohioPAL] Casting Two Female Leads in College Production Short Film to Shoot in Ohio City/Downtown Cleveland Area. ASAP!!

Cameron Kaglic abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:52:37 PDT 2021

Cuyahoga Community College Production
Seeking Female Actors for Two Leading Roles.
Student short Film in advanced class.
Shooting in the Cleveland/Ohio City area.

ABUSER
Written & Directed by Cam Kaglic

Unpaid part(s), Non-Union. FEMALE Age (22 - 30)
Credit on film, copy of film & food/snacks provided.
Reply with cover email and headshot or recent photo and resume to the director @ abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com <mailto:abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com>
REPLY ASAP.
Please include availabilities for Monday - Thursday (specific times (ex. 9AM - 8PM)) Also include weekend availabilities for Friday - Sunday.
The Shooting Schedule will depend on your availability. Everything else is already planned and set up we just need great, reliable, committed talent!

All crew has COVID-19 SAFE SET Certificate and is regularly being tested and staying safe to ensure the safety of the talent and the productions well-being. It is highly recommend that the talent get themselves tested being filming start and they are on set.

About the Film
A young woman Rooney a newly recovered addict, is tested by her deceased partner on the anniversary of her death to get intoxicated trying to cope with the circumstance of her death.

Characters
Rooney is a woman who is stubborn but independent, someone who is an addict trying very hard to change but is weak to the influences around her.

Mia is Rooneys late fiancé who cares so deeply for Rooney but is frustrated by her addictions. Mia was killed in a car accident caused by Rooneys drunk intoxicated behavior.

Talent must let the director know if they are uncomfortable with the following that will be asked of them: acting as a gay/lesbian partner to the lead/co-lead, partial nudity and induced vomiting. The film is a very intense look into someone life as an addict recovering and the director does not want to shy away from the ugly side of it.

About the Director
As a new director I am a driven hardworking film student looking to gain as much experience as I can before graduating and build those strong relationships with the arts community. I relish in the opportunities to work with new people and create an openly creative set and experience all around.

Excited to get to know you and get started.