[NEohioPAL] VOICE LESSONS with SHARON SHAFFER

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 08:15:38 PDT 2021

YOU can FIND your BEST VOICE

Throughconsistent, focused vocal study

Whether you are beginneror have professional aspirations…

I can help you build theskills you need, and teach you how to apply the principles of healthy vocalproduction to every style of music

TEACHINGVIRTUALLY

Or in personfor the doubly vaccinated (after waiting period)

Specialrate for new students…Buy 4, the fifth is FREE!!

Ihave been singing and teaching voice professionally for over 35 years. Mydegrees: BM Voice performance from Oberlin Conservatory of Music, MM’s in Voiceperformance and Vocal Pedagogy, and Conducting, from Cleveland State University.My students range from seasoned professionals to new singers. They have beenaccepted into the finest colleges and conservatories, can be seen on stage, infilm, in recordings, in local, regional, and professional theaters from L.A. toBroadway, in Europe, and Israel.

Seemy website for more details and to contact me:

www.shaffervoicestudio.com

Be well,

Sharon Shaffer