[NEohioPAL] The Enormity of Life World Premiere - Sponsored by Cleveland Clothing Co.

H&E Productions handeprod at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:07:14 PDT 2021

Anhedonia Pictures in association with Shoreline Entertainment proudly
presents THE WORLD PREMIERE of THE ENORMITY OF LIFE starring BRECKIN MEYER
(Clueless, Road Trip) EMILY KINNEY (The Walking Dead) and GISELLE EISENBERG
(Life in Pieces, American Housewife)

The film was shot entirely in NE Ohio and features hundreds of local cast
and crew members.

In celebration of the film's release on APPLE TV and GOOGLE PLAY you are
invited to a one night only VIP screening on the very day the film is
released, April 6th at 6pm!

This exclusive screening will take place at the Atlas Theaters on Lakeshore
Blvd and will include a performance by the local band By Light We Loom as
they debut their newest song, Don't Give Up On Me, which is featured in the
film.

Every guest will receive a FREE "I Liked Cleveland Before it Was Cool"
shirt as worn in the film by Breckin and movie poster of the film.

After the screening, we will have a special Zoom Q&A session with the three
stars, Breckin Meyer, Emily Kinney and Giselle Eisenberg as well as the
producers of the film.

If you'd like to join us for this special event, please visit
www.enormityvip.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.enormityvip.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR20CTWrsqMNO3xSjiDFo4tSBgP958GaNVCUcWNDUnvByHLPtcq6xjjaFgU&h=AT3gX4ZRDnXD5NyjBEVbGw_BfvC7D85DSi1Ij4MNeOq98YusY_Kwy5nwT_76T8FYNqlrgtgi6DBGu7Emmsrsiqu0KvLjaCJ1Yp_eB-UDMMMPGB6hY-40sRX5XJNEPvLqdiPlORjVSHjlxOSAIKKKLVQ&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT2fYCqUb9OaoRpd-ntJuC7XlpTjPWRXPUhKpfXiuQI-7aCuDtWBpiwmP4d07gZO3PaF3BvKP2Locixvo3tWqf4___6kaalTExXNXwNkKIsSUiKSx9CWMs5AgieSTYmUpfSWkC2BXfGPnjHJQOvAbK5y-dz5AxrtHFvC9dGR-drIfA-MtkzXhDbQdb_cNEnoKwjC4N8lQAefJlhbpg>
to purchase your seats.

This will be a socially-distanced event with very LIMITED SEATING, so be
sure to act fast before the theater fills up.

Hollywood is coming to Cleveland and you are invited! We really look
forward to celebrating with you on April 6!

Anhedonia Pictures Producers