[NEohioPAL] Now Hiring for EMIR Productions LLC Ohio Location

EMIR Productions LLC emirproductions88 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 06:07:02 PDT 2021

 We are hiring!!
EMIR Productions Children’s Theatre in Akron, Ohio is looking for the
following:

1. Zumba Instructor (can also be in the middle of getting certified)
- Class Size: Hybrid class. No more than 5 people in-person and virtual as
well.
- Pay: Certified- $30 an hour. Not Certified or in the process- $20 an
hour.

2. 2 singers who are great with harmonizing (can be a duo who has been
singing for a while) and great with kids.
- Will be singing for kids in the parent and me class. Plus a once a week
rehearsal.
- Pay: $35 an hour

3. A singer/keyboardist or singer/guitarist who can harmonize and great
with kids
- Singing and Playing Music in the parent and me class. Plus once a week
rehearsal.
- Pay: $45 an hour

4. Dance Instructors: Ballet, Musical Theatre, and Dance for Non-Dancers
- Great teacher for adults and children
- Pay: $25 an hour

If you know anyone who is interested, the positions will start in June, but
we will need to hire and go through training especially with the singers.

Positions are paid and can be negotiated!

Contact us at epctohio at emirproductions.net
--
Rantea Thompson

Founder and CEO of Emir Productions