[NEohioPAL] Jazzy Pop/Rock Band Needs Female Singer

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 18:55:03 PDT 2021

Eastside, jazzy pop/rock band is looking for a female singer. The setlist is mostly 80s Pop inspired original tunes, with a few covers thrown in for continuity (Men I Trust, The Marias, Bird and the Bee). Practices are Tuesday and Thursday evenings in Mentor (6 to 8), with an occasional Saturday afternoon (12 to 4). Theatrical background a plus. We're preparing to record an album later this year, plus perform live after Covid lets up. Contact Allan @ 440 444 9657.