[NEohioPAL] Radio Recitations

Terry Smith tsmith at actingbuff.com
Sat Apr 3 15:17:00 PDT 2021

After Easter dinner tomorrow, tune into Cleveland radio AM 1420 (or listen
live at whkradio.com) at 6-7PM. I'll be reciting patriotic works I know
that include references to, as the Declaration says, "the supreme judge of
the world."

”One To Many - No Dupes,” with Terry Smith.
First two Sundays of the month.

Terry will be delivering works from memory live in studio, with recorded
music as transition in which he plays piano music or sings.

This Sunday including recital of pieces by:

Patrick Henry Thomas Jefferson George Washington
Frederick Douglasss
John D. Rockefeller
Eustace Conway
Here's my show from last month on Irish heritage.
https://youtu.be/DkxgSbFAxqk

*Terry Smith*

 tsmith at actingbuff.com