[NEohioPAL] 🦸‍♂️ Character Performer

Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc. bookspe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:49:44 PDT 2021

SPE is searching for our next Hero!
Please apply through our Facebook job posting here:
https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/442255183546479?source=job_ats

We are looking for a new visionary to join our cast of creatives! We cover
events across the greater Cleveland area, both East and West sides. There
is not one side that we service more than the other, so please note that we
do require you to drive to and from events. We also cover as far as Erie,
PA, and occasionally Southern Ohio.

Below are the requirements we request.

*Must be gentlemen of 18 years of age to apply
*Must be willing or open to shaving Facial Hair
*Must be in the Greater Cleveland Area
*Must have reliable transportation
*Must have weekend availability
*Must be ready to participate in events starting in June
*If you have visible Tattoos, you must be prepared to keep them covered.
*Must be available by June 1st

Singing is not required, but if interested, please send us a video or file
with a recording. If the video is on Facebook, please make sure it is
visible for public viewing. Can be as short as 30 seconds and no longer
than 2 minutes.

Additional performing opportunities available beyond hero roles.

Please attach a resume and headshot of yourself.

***Especially looking for BIPOC***

Serious Inquiries Only Please

[image: IMG_8697.png]

*"With enchanting character entertainment we create lasting memories that
inspire imagination" *

*Office Hours*

*Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pmSat - Sun: Closed for Events *
*Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc.*
*(216) 512-0SPE, www.speparty.com <http://www.speparty.com/>*

<http://speparty.com>